Sunday, January 30, 2011

Our New "A Photo a Day" Blog

I've set out on a new journey this year, albeit a tad late to be an official New Years' resolution.  I've regretted not having any tangible chronicle of this past year, as I was too distracted to journal and too busy to scrapbook.  All is not lost, of course, as I plan to make a photo book of Griffin's first year soon...Heaven knows I have enough pictures to cover the job!  :)  But this year, I'm going to take a different, more intentional approach.  A friend posted a link to a blogger mom's site in which she attempted to take one photo each day, write a little blurb about each picture, and post it on a photo journal blog.  Along with blogging, she would include each photo and blurb on a page of a photo book.  At the end of each year, she would print the book, and have a wonderful keepsake album that had a record of their day-to-day life as a family over the course of each year!  What a great idea!  The great thing about it is that is actually do-able.  So, I've determined to attempt this "photo of the day" thing and see how it goes!  Here is a link to our "One Photo A Day" blog, so you can keep up with us:
http://thethompsonsdailyphoto.blogspot.com/
I will continue to use this blog as I have in the past as well. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment