Thursday, September 30, 2010

My Latest Meal Obsession

As I've written before, I tend to get hung up on certain favorite meals. I'll go weeks and weeks where I cannot get enough of a certain meal. Certain things need to be true in order for a meal to become a true meal obsession: 1) It must be easy 2) It must be fast 3) It must be satisfying, giving me the energy I need 4) It must be pretty healthy...Otherwise, it would wind up being tainted with guilt due to the frequency I eat these meals :) So, for the past couple weeks, my meal obsession has been tuna, spinach, and egg salads with cantaloupe. Oh my.... I just ate one, and I'm still craving it! Seriously, I must be in need of protein and vitamins A and C or something... Ok, so the tuna has a bit of Miracle Whip in it...I know, I know, but there is no other dressing needed! I cut up the spinach and egg with kitchen shears, and this meal is ready in a few minutes. Love it.
Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Post a Comment